Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Loose Crop Tops

Well, here I am again.... Today's blog will be on Crop Tops. I know you all are probably wondering what are crop tops... But once you find out what they are, I'm pretty sure you will buy them or discover that you own a few of them.

Crop tops, also known as a belly shirt or a cu off shirt, is a top that falls just above the belly or around the navel. These tops have been in and out of style since the 1900's. Madonna introduced these tops, by advertising a mesh crop top in her video, "Lucky Star."

These tops come in all kinds of designs. People, mainly girls, love these shirts. Personally, I think thee shirts are amazing, just because it doesn't show too much of skin, but the right amount.

Many people don't know how to wear crop tops. Well, when I wear crop tops, I wear it with high waisted shorts or tied up with a tank top under it (if you don't wanna show your belly.) Sometimes, I add my own swag to it with a snapback or a g-shock.

But in my opinion, everyone has their own swag. So, you can wear it any way you want to, as long as you are satisfied with how you look. That's all that matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment